Embassy of Japan in Bangladesh Jobs Circular. Here we are ready to provide your desired latest Chakrir Mela circular according to your work field. Now this time we have published all updated Embassy of Japan jobs advertisement files and include them here. As a result, it fell over totally free to see and apply to follow the process, so Why you late? Read the under data and get more information you may ensure a new jobs circular in Bangladesh from our www.chakrirmela.com website. The Circular has published “chakrirmela.com” and the organization’s official website in recent times. This circular is available and you can see here all information for getting Embassy of Japan Bangladeshi job news today. Indeed, the Organization is looking for a young, dynamic, and energetic young candidate to work with the core management team.
Embassy Japan Job Circular 2020
U.S. Embassy in Bangladesh Job Notice, Embassy Dhaka appointment updates published by www.chakrirmela.com. When the US Embassy official website published a New Recruitment notice then you can also check the updates at chakrirmela.com. Bangladesh Govt jobs & International Jobs Vacancy notice and apply the information available here. Let`s Check below US Embassy Job Information in May 2020.
Japan Embassy Application Forms
Universal Application for Employment as a Locally Employed Staff or Family Member” (UAE) – DS-174 Applications submitted using previous editions of this form will not be considered.
Application Form AID-309-2 (for USAID)
Embassy of Japan Job Summary
- Organization Name: Embassy of Japan
- Post Name: Local Staff
- Job Posting Date: 28 August 2020
- Number of job vacancies: See job Circular
- Type of Jobs: Part Time / Full Time
- Job category: Government /Private Job
- Gender: Both (Male & Female)
- Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
- Job description / Responsibilities: See job advertisement
- Educational Requirements: HSC Pass
- Other Benefits: As per Company Policy
- Salary: Negotiable
- Jobs Location: Dhaka
- Age limit for jobs: 25-35 Years
- Jobs Deadline: 12 September 2020
- Jobs Source: The Daily Prothom-Alo
- Address: Plot No. 5 & 7, Dutabash Road, Baridhara, Dhaka-1212
- Website Address: https://www.bd.emb-japan.go.jp/
- How to Apply: By post
Apply Now!! The circular details are following bellow:
HOW TO APPLY
All applicants are required to submit:
(1) Curriculum Vitae including all contact information including all relevant phone numbers, both permanent and current address and e-mail addresses
(2) one recent passport-sized colored photograph with the name of the applicant written on the back of the photo,
(3) copies of all relevant academic records and certificates,
(4) Photocopy of National ID Card.
(5) Nationality Certificate (Local Chairman / Commissioner).
Please indicate the post applied for on the front side of the envelope.
The deadline for the application is 07 August 2020.
Only short-listed candidates who pass the first screening will be notified of the date for the interview.
Embassy of Japan, Plot No. 5 & 7, Database Road, Baridhara, Dhaka-1212
Chakrir Mela Recent Job Notice
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University of Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs results in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website www.chakrirmela.com. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight